Secure payments: buy securely on SPORTMANSHOP
At the confirmation of your cart, you can freely choose between different payment methods.
We can offer: PayPal and / or Bank Transfer.
Every solution is completely safe. They meet the different needs and expectations of our users.
- PayPal You can pay your order by credit card or PayPal, using the PayPal account and also through PayPal s reliable protocols to pay from your credit card without having an account.
PayPal offers the possibility to pay with or without a PayPal account. you can pay directly with a credit card, without having to create an account on PayPal.
- Bank transfer
Confirm your shopping cart, select Bank Transfer as payment method. You will have access to our banking information.
Upon receipt of the transfer to our bank account, your purchase will be sent the same day or within 24 hours. To process your order as soon as possible, write your order number in the text message of the bank transfer.
Bank C.R. Asti Ag Mondovi’
Company Name: SPORTMAN S.R.L.
Company address: Piazza Mellano n.9 12084 Mondovi’ CN
IBAN : IT 03 D 06085 46480 000000021388
Our Payment Terms:
- The prices indicated on the Website are denominated in local currency or in euros, they include value added tax (VAT) and do not include shipping costs, which will be calculated at the time of payment.
- Unless otherwise indicated, these prices do not include delivery costs, which will be added to the total amount due. Prices include VAT at the current rate and all sales taxes. If the buyer has a valid VAT number in the EU and provides in agreement, he will buy without VAT and reduce the purchase price of the VAT correspondent.
- The Seller will have the right to adjust the prices indicated on the website from time to time without any prior notice being required. The prices indicated at the time the Order is placed will be considered the prices that are part of the agreement.
- Payment can be made in the manner indicated on the website.
- The buyer is obliged to notify the seller immediately regarding any errors in the payment details that the Purchaser has provided to the Seller.